Reaction to Health Care Proposal
Linda Douglas talked about the White House health care reform proposal. Senator Bernie Sanders spoke by phone about the exclusion of a… read more
Linda Douglas talked about the White House health care reform proposal.
Senator Bernie Sanders spoke by phone about the exclusion of a public option from the proposal. Representative Chris Van Hollen, also participating by phone, gave his reaction to the plan. Michael Shear talked about the details of the proposal.
Katie Connolly talked about the results of a Newsweek poll on health care reform and responded to viewer calls.
Robert Moffitt talked about his opposition to the proposal and his ideas for health care reform. He responded to viewer calls.
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on the White House proposal for health care reform. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Katie Connolly Correspondent Newsweek
- Linda Douglass Communications Director White House->Office of Health Reform
- Robert E. Moffit Director Heritage Foundation->Center for Health Policy Studies
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
- Michael Shear National Correspondent Washington Post->Politics
- Chris Van Hollen U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Steven Scully Host C-SPAN
White House Health Summit
Ed Epstein spoke by phone about Republican and Democratic reaction to President Obama’s health care summit.
Health Care Antitrust Exemption
Emily Ethridge talked by phone about the health insurance antitrust exemption bill that’s on the House floor.
Telephone lines were open for comments on the White House health care summit. Mary Agnes Carey spoke about the…
Telephone lines were open for comments on the White House health care summit. Carrie Boudof Brown talked about the…