Former President Bill Clinton and Bill Gates talked before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee about improving health care in developing nations and about global health challenges.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bob Casey Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Pennsylvania
- Bill Clinton U.S. President (Former) [D] United States
- Russell "Russ" Feingold U.S. Senator [D] Wisconsin
- Bill Gates Co-Chair Gates (Bill and Melinda) Foundation
- John F. Kerry U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Richard "Dick" G. Lugar U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Bob Menendez U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- James "Jim" E. Risch U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
President Clinton on Obesity Prevention
Former President Bill Clinton spoke about obesity prevention and health care issues. In his remarks he focused on…
Prostate Cancer Screening and Treatment
Medical researchers and cancer survivors testified about prostrate cancer screening and treatment.
David Brennan Interview
Mr. Brennan was interviewed by MArk Halperin. Among the topics he addressed were health care reform efforts…
H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic, Part 1
Congress appropriated $7.65 billion for agencies to use to respond to the H1N1 “Swine” flu. Witnesses…