Book Discussion on The Yugo
Jason Vuic talked about his book The Yugo: The Rise and Fall of the Worst Car in History (Hill and Wang; March 2, 2010).
He was interviewed while at the Virginia Festival of the Book, held March 17-21, 2010, in Charlottesville, Virginia.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Vuic, Jason C. Assistant Professor Bridgewater College->History
More Videos From
2010 Virginia Festival of the Book
- Panel on Book Reviewing
- Book Discussion on Kamikaze Diaries
- Book Discussion on Shop Class as Soulcraft
- Book Discussion on The Khaarijee
- Book Discussion on The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Gerald Boyd's My Life in Black and White
- Book Discussion on When Janey Comes Marching Home
- Book Discussion on The Yugo
- Book Discussion on Island in a Storm
Two authors talked about their books about the past, present, and future of cars in the cultural landscape. After…
Book Discussion on Two Billion Cars
Deborah Gordon talked about the book she co-wrote with Daniel Sperling, Two Billion Cars: Driving Toward Sustainability…
Book Discussion on Island in a Storm
From the 2010 Virginia Festival of the Book in Charlottesville, Virginia, Abby Sallenger discussed his book, Islands in…
Book Discussion on Kamikaze Diaries
From the 2010 Virginia Festival of the Book in Charlottesville, Virginia, Emiko Ohnuki-Tierney discussed her book,…