What Would You Like to See on BookTV?
Telephone lines were open for answers to the question “What would you like to see on BookTV?” as the street was toured at the… read more
Telephone lines were open for answers to the question “What would you like to see on BookTV?” as the street was toured at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books on the UCLA campus on Saturday, April 24, 2010.
Various pavilions on the street were visited. Jennifer Gould talked about titles available from the RAND Corporation. Charles Day talked about Book Soup, the independent bookstore on the Sunset Strip that he manages. Scott Jordan talked about releases from PoliPointPress. C-SPAN employees also talked about BookTV. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gould, Jennifer Director RAND Corporation->Strategy and Outreach
- Jordan, Scott Publisher PoliPointPress
- Rapp, Meredith Specialist C-SPAN->Education Programs
- Rocque, Tiffany Production Assistant C-SPAN->BookTV
- Slen, Peter Host C-SPAN
More Videos From
2010 LA TIMES FESTIVAL OF BOOKS
- Rising Above Oppression Panel
- What Would You Like to See on BookTV?
- The Struggle for a Better Tomorrow Panel
- Book Discussion on The Culture of Fear
- The Fight for Equality Panel
- Charles Kesler on Conservative Books
- 2010 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, Saturday
2010 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, Saturday
Live coverage from the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books on the campus of UCLA was shown. Programming included…
Charles Kesler on Conservative Books
Charles Kesler, editor of The Claremont Review of Books, was interviewed. He talked about the review and the type…
The Fight for Equality Panel
Authors talked about their books about battles for equality. They responded to questions from members of the…
Book Discussion on The Culture of Fear
Barry Glassner talked about the new edition of his book, The Culture of Fear: Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong…