Book Discussion on Rediscovering Black Conservatism
Lee Walker talked about his book Rediscovering Black Conservatism (Heartland Institute, 2009). He responded to telephone calls.
He was interviewed in the Digitally Lit Room II of the Chicago Tribune Printers Row Lit Fest.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
2010 CHICAGO TRIBUNE PRINTERS ROW LIT FEST
- Book Discussion on Illinois Politics: A Citizen's Guide
- Perspectives on Crime and Punishment Panel
- Book Discussion on The First Tycoon
- Book Discussion on The Case for Socialism
- Technology Panel
- Viewer Reaction to Technology Panel
- The Feminist Promise
- Favorite History and Political Books
- The Wagon, and Other Stories from the City
- Book Discussion on Soldier Field
- President Truman at War in the Pacific Panel
- Book Discussion on Rediscovering Black Conservatism
- 2010 Printers Row Lit Fest, Sunday
The Wagon, and Other Stories from the City
Martin Preib talked about his book The Wagon, and Other Stories from the City (University of Chicago Press, 2010) in…
President Truman at War in the Pacific Panel
Michael Pearlman, author of Truman and MacArthur: Policy, Politics, and the Hunger for Honor and Renown (Indiana…
Book Discussion on Enough
Roger Thurow and Scott Kilman talked about their book Enough: Why the World’s Poorest Starve in an Age of Plenty…
Book Discussion on The Case for Socialism
Alan Maass, author of The Case for Socialism (Haymarket Books; 3rd edition, 2010), talked about his book.