2010 Midterms Strategy Briefing
Democratic National Committee Chair Tim Kaine and other Democratic Party leaders held a news conference to talk about the Republican Party… read more
Democratic National Committee Chair Tim Kaine and other Democratic Party leaders held a news conference to talk about the Republican Party agenda. They criticized Republicans for adopting the agenda of the Tea Party movement that included repeal of health care and financial reforms, extending tax breaks, privatization of Social Security and the elimination of the Department of Education and the Department of Energy. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Charles "Charlie" A. Gonzalez U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Mike Honda U.S. Representative [D] California
- Tim Kaine Chair Democratic National Committee
- Frank Pallone Jr. U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz U.S. Representative [D] Florida
Rep Crowley (D-NY) gave a silent one-minute speech during today’s House session.
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…