Distracted Driving Summit, Opening Remarks
Secretaries LaHood and Solis spoke at a distracted driving summit on efforts at the national, state and local level to reduce potentially dangerous behaviors such as talking on cell phones while driving.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Appel, Peter Technology Administrator Department of Transportation->Research and Innovative Technology
- Ferro, Anne S. Administrator Department of Transportation->Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- LaHood, Ray Secretary Department of Transportation
- Solis, Hilda L. Secretary Department of Labor
- Strickland, David L. Administrator National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.
More Videos From
Transportation Dept.: 2010 Distracted Driving Summit
- Distracted Driving Summit, Opening Remarks
- Distracted Driving Summit, Communications Strategy
- Distracted Driving Challenges
Distracted Driving Summit, Legislative Initiatives
Panelists spoke at a distracted driving summit on efforts at the national, state and local level to reduce potentially…
Distracted Driving Challenges
Panelists talked about confronting distracted driving challenges. They focused on issues such as employer and…
Unintended Acceleration in Toyota Cars
Secretary LaHood and other officials spoke to reporters and answered questions about a study of reported unintended…
Public Awareness and Education
Panelists at a day-long conference on distracted driving focused on public safety education and awareness…