Small Business Bill Signing
Congressman Al Green, Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm, and others spoke to reporters following President Obama’s signing of legislation to assist small businesses.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Prachee Devadas President and CEO Synergy Enterprises
- Terry Dunlap Partner Tactical Network Solutions
- Jennifer M. Granholm Governor Michigan
- Al Green U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Stephen Neal President and CEO K. Neal International Trucks
- Martin J. O'Malley Governor Maryland
More Videos From
White House Events
Small Business Lending and Tax Benefits Bill Signing
President Obama signed legislation aimed at boosting job creation at small businesses. At a total cost of $42…
President Obama spoke to his export council. In his remarks he said the recently passed small business bill would…
Presidential Remarks on the Economy
President Obama made remarks on tax cuts and the small business bill in the Senate.
Presidential Remarks on Small Business
President Obama spoke with reporters after meeting with a group of small business owners in Seattle and touring a local…