Anti-Counterfeit Drug Efforts
Panelists talked about efforts and progress in fighting counterfeit perscription drugs. They used slides during their presentations,… read more
Panelists talked about efforts and progress in fighting counterfeit perscription drugs. They used slides during their presentations, and afterward the panelists responded to questions from members of the audience. Tom Kubic moderated.
“Who’s Making Progress Against Counterfeit Drugs?” was the third panel of the Counterfeit Drug Forum held by the Partnership for Safe Medicines at the National Press Club. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bonar, Hugo Manager Irish Medicines Board->Enforcement
- Gray, John M. President and CEO Healthcare Distribution Management Association
- Green, Michael Research Chemist Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Halverson, Richard Unit Chief National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center
- Kubic, Thomas T. Board Member Partnership for Safe Medicines
More Videos From
Partnership for Safe Medicines: Counterfeit Drug ForumMore Videos
Counterfeit Prescription Drugs Conference, Closing Remarks
Tom Kubic made closing remarks at a conference on counterfeit prescription drugs.
Margaret Hamburg Remarks on Counterfeit Perscription Drugs
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Margaret Hamburg gave her assessment of the problem of counterfeit…
Counterfeit Prescription Drug Profits
Panelists talked about who benefits from unsafe drugs. Topics included enforcement and prosecution efforts and…
Problem of Counterfeit Prescription Drugs
The Partnership for Safe Medicines held a forum on counterfeit prescription drugs. Scott LaGanga opened the…