U.S. and Pakistan
Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi spoke about the U.S.-Pakistan partnership. Following his address U.S. Special Envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke and USAID Administrator Rajiv Shah talked about his speech.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Steve Coll President and CEO New America Foundation
- Richard C. Holbrooke Special Representative Department of State->Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Martin S. Indyk Vice President and Director Brookings Institution->Foreign Policy Studies Program
- Shah Mahmood Qureshi Foreign Minister Pakistan
- Rajiv Shah M.D. Administrator U.S. Agency for International Development
U.S. Strategy in Afghanistan
A former Pakistani ambassador and scholars on Afghanistan and Pakistan talked about the state of the U.S. mission and…
Afghanistan and Pakistan Challenges
Richard Holbrooke talked about U.S. military and diplomatic efforts in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Topics included…
Pakistani Foreign Policy
Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi spoke at the Brookings Institute following a meeting with…
Pakistani Foreign Minister Qureshi and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke to reporters following meetings at the…