Arab-U.S. Policymakers Conference
Following opening remarks, Chas Freeman gave the opening keynote address at the 19th annual Arab-U.S. Policymakers Conference. He talked about the history and current state of U.S.-Arab relations.
This program ends abruptly.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Duke Anthony Founding President and CEO National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- Harold J. Bernsen Chairman National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- Chas W. Freeman Jr. Ambassador (Former) United States->Saudi Arabia
More Videos From
National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations Conference
- Status of U.S.-Iran Relations
- Ryan Crocker Remarks to U.S.-Arab Relations Conference
- Adel al-Jubeir Remarks
- Kathleen Hicks Remarks
- U.S.-Arab Defense Cooperation
- State of the Arab Economy
General Wesley Clark (USA, Ret.), former NATO supreme allied commander of Europe, talked about the strategic…
Ryan Crocker Remarks to U.S.-Arab Relations Conference
Former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker gave the keynote address at the U.S.-Arab Relations Conference. He…
State of the Arab Economy
Participants spoke about the state of the economy in the Arab world and prospects for employment and economic growth…
U.S.-Arab Defense Cooperation
Participants spoke about U.S. military efforts and multilateral cooperation with Arab countries.