Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 3
The Daily Beast held a summit on economic, environmental, and political issues. Participants in this portion talked about the economy, business innovation, and the use of online technology.
The program was joined in progress.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ken Auletta Columnist New Yorker Magazine->Telecommunications
- Sheila C. Bair Chair Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Tina Brown Co-Founder and Editor in Chief Daily Beast
- Niall Ferguson Professor Harvard University->School of Business
- Glenn Hutchins Co-Founder and CEO Silver Lake Investment Bank
- Michael Mendenhall Senior Vice President Hewlett-Packard
- Sean Parker Co-Founder Napster
- Peter G. Peterson Founder and Chairman Peterson (Peter G.) Foundation
- Lori Senecal President and CEO Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal Partners
- Joseph E. Stiglitz Professor Columbia University->Finance and Economics Division
- Lauren Zalaznick President NBC Universal->Women and Lifestyle Entertainment
- Jochen Zeitz Chairman and CEO Puma
More Videos From
The Daily Beast: Innovators Summit - Reboot America!
- Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 3
- Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 4
- Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 5
Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 1
Following opening remarks by Tina Brown and Shane Robison at the Daily Beast’s summit on economic, environmental,…
Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 5
Former commander of the Afghanistan forces General Stanley McChrystal and former White House National Security Adviser…
Social Justice and Innovation
The Daily Beast hosted a summit in New Orleans on topics ranging from the midterm elections to the economic power of…
Daily Beast Innovators Summit
During a day-long forum focusing on economic, environmental and political issues, Mayor Mitch Landrieu spoke about…