Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 3
The Daily Beast held a summit on economic, environmental, and political issues. Participants in this portion talked about the economy, business innovation, and the use of online technology.
The program was joined in progress.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Auletta, Ken Columnist New Yorker Magazine->Telecommunications
- Bair, Sheila C. Chair Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Brown, Tina Co-Founder and Editor in Chief Daily Beast
- Ferguson, Niall Professor Harvard University->School of Business
- Hutchins, Glenn Co-Founder and CEO Silver Lake Investment Bank
- Mendenhall, Michael Senior Vice President Hewlett-Packard
- Parker, Sean Co-Founder Napster
- Peterson, Peter G. Founder and Chairman Peterson (Peter G.) Foundation
- Senecal, Lori President and CEO Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal Partners
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. Professor Columbia University->Finance and Economics Division
- Zalaznick, Lauren President NBC Universal->Women and Lifestyle Entertainment
- Zeitz, Jochen Chairman and CEO Puma
More Videos From
The Daily Beast: Innovators Summit - Reboot America!
- Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 3
- Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 4
- Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 5
Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 1
Following opening remarks by Tina Brown and Shane Robison at the Daily Beast’s summit on economic, environmental,…
Daily Beast Innovators Summit, Day 2, Part 5
Former commander of the Afghanistan forces General Stanley McChrystal and former White House National Security Adviser…
Social Justice and Innovation
The Daily Beast hosted a summit in New Orleans on topics ranging from the midterm elections to the economic power of…
Daily Beast Innovators Summit
During a day-long forum focusing on economic, environmental and political issues, Mayor Mitch Landrieu spoke about…