Midterm Elections and Older Voters
Retirement Living TV hosted a discussion on health care and social security with Cokie Roberts, politicians, and other reporters and pollsters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bunk, Matt Managing Editor Arizona Capitol Times
- Burgess, Michael C. M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Daschle, Thomas "Tom" A. U.S. Senator (Former) [D] South Dakota
- Haberman, Maggie Correspondent Politico->Politics
- Lungren, Daniel "Dan" E. U.S. Representative [R] California
- Luntz, Frank I. Pollster Republican Party
- Mellman, Mark Pollster Mellman Group->Democratic Party
- Ralston, Jon Columnist Las Vegas Sun->Politics
- Reid, Joy-Ann Correspondent Miami Herald->Politics
- Roberts, Cokie Commentator ABC News->Politics
- Sanders, Bernard "Bernie" U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
- Schakowsky, Janice "Jan" U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
More Videos From
Retirement Living TV Prime Votes National Forum
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House will consider H.R. 2520 - Stem Cell Therapeutic and Research Act of 2005, H.R. 810 - Stem Cell Research…