Midterm Elections and Older Voters
Retirement Living TV hosted a discussion on health care and social security with Cokie Roberts, politicians, and other reporters and pollsters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Matt Bunk Managing Editor Arizona Capitol Times
- Michael C. Burgess M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Thomas "Tom" A. Daschle U.S. Senator (Former) [D] South Dakota
- Maggie Haberman Correspondent Politico->Politics
- Daniel "Dan" E. Lungren U.S. Representative [R] California
- Frank I. Luntz Pollster Republican Party
- Mark Mellman Pollster Mellman Group->Democratic Party
- Jon Ralston Columnist Las Vegas Sun->Politics
- Joy-Ann Reid Correspondent Miami Herald->Politics
- Cokie Roberts Commentator ABC News->Politics
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
- Janice "Jan" Schakowsky U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
More Videos From
Retirement Living TV Prime Votes National Forum
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House will consider H.R. 2520 - Stem Cell Therapeutic and Research Act of 2005, H.R. 810 - Stem Cell Research…