Reintegration of Wounded Veterans
Participants talked about the challenges faced by wounded and returning veterans. Among the topics they addressed were mental health… read more
Participants talked about the challenges faced by wounded and returning veterans. Among the topics they addressed were mental health problems, rehabilitation programs, and the quality of medical care available to veterans. Following their remarks they responded to questions from the audience.
“War Healing: The Recovery and Reintegration of Our Combat Veterans” was a panel of the 2010 International Peace and War Summit. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bendik-Keymer, Jeremy Professor Case Western Reserve University->Ethics
- Borgelt, Christine Psychologist Quality Living, Inc.
- Gatliff, Jason Ethics Consultation Director Case Western Reserve University
- Mehlman, Max Professor Case Western Reserve University->Law
- O'Toole, Brian M.D. Psychiatric Epidemiologist
- Orem, Ron Arborist
- Stone, Cheryl Psychotherapist Veterans Administration Medical Center->Brecksville, OH
More Videos From
CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY
Ethics of War
Participants spoke about the ethics of warfare. Among the topics they addressed were the history of war,…
Panelists spoke about the use of child soldiers in war and regional conflicts. Among the issues they addressed…
Causes of Conflict
Panelists talked about the nature of armed conflict, the causes of warfare, and the human disposition for…
Rally for Ohio Democratic Candidates
President Obama and Vice President Biden spoke at a rally for Ohio Democratic candidates in Cleveland, Ohio on the last…