2010 Midterm Election Preview
Pollsters talked about the results of the final Politico and George Washington University Battleground Poll for the next day’s 2010… read more
Pollsters talked about the results of the final Politico and George Washington University Battleground Poll for the next day’s 2010 midterm elections. The poll was conducted by Republican pollster Ed Goeas and Democratic pollster Celinda Lake. Jim VandeHei moderated the discussion held at George Washington University. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Arterton, F. "Chris" Christopher Professor George Washington University->Graduate School of Political Management
- Freedman, Michael Founding Executive Director George Washington University->Global Media Institute
- Goeas, Ed President and CEO Tarrance Group
- Lake, Celinda President Lake Research Partners
- VandeHei, Jim Co-Founder and Executive Editor Politico
Midterm Election Analysis
Political analysts talked about the results of the 2006 midterm elections, issues that motivated voters, their…
Battleground 2004 Poll
Democratic and Republican pollsters discussed poll results regarding the upcoming 2004 presidential election. They…
The participants discussed and forcasted what will happen in the 1994 elections.
Political experts talked about the anticipated results of the 2010 midterm elections. They also responded to…