Air Cargo and Airport Security
John Pistole and Alan Bersin testified on actions taken to improve air cargo security following the Yemen bomb plot uncovered in October 2010.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Alan Bersin Commissioner Department of Homeland Security->Customs and Border Protection
- Scott Brown U.S. Senator [R] Massachusetts
- Roland Burris U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Tom Carper U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Susan M. Collins U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- John Ensign U.S. Senator [R] Nevada
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Joseph "Joe" Lieberman U.S. Senator [I] Connecticut
- John S. Pistole Administrator Department of Homeland Security->Transportation Security Administration
U.S. Postal Service Plan
A bipartisan group of senators announced plans to reform and enhance cost savings to the United States Postal…
Fort Hood Shootings Report
Senate Homeland Security Committee Chair Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Ranking Member Susan Collins (R-ME) spoke to…
Congressional Trip to Afghanistan and Pakistan
Republican members talked to reporters and answered questions about their recent trip to Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Aviation Security and Flight 253
Witnesses testified on lessons learned from the Christmas Day 2009 attempted terrorist attack of Northwest Flight 253.…