U.S. Monetary and Economic Policy
Representative Mike Pence, incoming House Budget Committee Chair Paul Ryan, and others spoke on the the role of the Federal Reserve and the U.S. economy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Matt Kibbe President and CEO FreedomWorks
- Mike Pence U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Paul Ryan U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- Judy Shelton Co-Director Atlas Economic Research Foundation->Sound Money Project
- Lawrence H. White Professor George Mason University->Economics Department