Open Source Intelligence
Journalists, scholars, and former intelligence officers talked about the use of publicly available material in U.S. intelligence efforts. They also responded to questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Andrew Borene Program Manager LexisNexis Group->Intelligence
- Chet Lunner Deputy Secretary Department of Homeland Security->Office of State and Local Govt. Coord.
- Douglas Harold Naquin Director National Open Source Intelligence Center
- Thomas Sanderson Deputy Director Center for Strategic and International Studies->Transnational Threats Project
- Suzanne E. Spaulding Principal Bingham Consulting Group
- Jeff Stein Columnist Washington Post->Intelligence
Suzanne Spaulding, in charge of overseeing cyber security at the Homeland Security Department, described efforts to…
Changes and Challenges in Homeland Security
Suzanne Spaulding talked about the changes and challenges in ensuring national safety, focusing on cybersecurity and…
Cyber Security and Terrorism Threats
Witnesses testified at a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on global cyber terrorism…
Internet Policy Conference, Part 2
The Internet Education Foundation held its annual Internet Policy Conference, an event that addresses such issues as…