Open Source Intelligence
Journalists, scholars, and former intelligence officers talked about the use of publicly available material in U.S. intelligence efforts. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Borene, Andrew Program Manager LexisNexis Group->Intelligence
- Lunner, Chet Deputy Secretary Department of Homeland Security->Office of State and Local Govt. Coord.
- Naquin, Douglas Harold Director National Open Source Intelligence Center
- Sanderson, Thomas Deputy Director Center for Strategic and International Studies->Transnational Threats Project
- Spaulding, Suzanne E. Principal Bingham Consulting Group
- Stein, Jeff Columnist Washington Post->Intelligence
Suzanne Spaulding, in charge of overseeing cyber security at the Homeland Security Department, described efforts to…
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison on Net Neutrality Rules
Senator Hutchison (R-TX) spoke about newly announced regulations for “net neutrality.”
Federal Communications Commission News Conference
Chairman Genachowski and commission staff responded to reporters questions following a meeting in which the FCC adopted…
Education and Digital Learning
Bob Wise talked about a new Digital Learning Council report, the “Ten Elements of High Quality Digital…