Inside Politics Press Breakfast
Representatives Joe Crowley and Ron Kind talked about the influence of moderates on the Democratic Party.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Crowley, Joseph U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Hankin, Stefan Founder and President Lincoln Park Strategies
- Kim, Anne Director Third Way->Domestic Policy
- Kind, Ronald "Ron" U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
- Schneider, William "Bill" Distinguished Senior Fellow Third Way
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…
U.S. Trade Policy Issues
U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk announced that President Obama planed to submit the U.S.-South Korea free trade…
Treasury Department 2012 Budget
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner testified before the House Ways and Means Committee on President Obama’s…