Home Mortgage Market
Panelists talked about efforts to regulate home mortgage foreclosures. They also answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cohen, Alon Author Center for American Progress->Foreclosure Mediation Series
- Fernholz, Tim Staff Writer American Prospect, The
- Gordon, Julia Senior Policy Counsel Center for Responsible Lending
- Konczal, Michael Fellow Roosevelt (Franklin and Eleanor) Institute
- Silvers, Damon Member Troubled Asset Relief Program Oversight Panel
Mortgage Modifications and Foreclosure Paperwork, Panel 2
Witnesses testified on investigations into the use of faulty foreclosure documents and potential regulation of mortgage…
Mortgage Services and Foreclosure Practices, Academic Panel
Witnesses testified on the mortgage crisis focusing on questionable lending and foreclosure practices and ways to…
Response to Foreclosure Crisis
Witnesses testified about government and private sector responses to mortgage foreclosures and the sub-prime mortgage…
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Chairman Sheila Bair talked about how to make responsible home ownership…