Tavis Smiley Presents
Tavis Smiley moderated a discussion on the challenges facing the U.S., including energy independence, job creation, the economy, education, and health care reform.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Chen Chairman and CEO Sybase, Inc.
- David Frum Resident Fellow (Former) American Enterprise Institute
- Arianna S. Huffington Co-Founder and Editor in Chief Huffingtonpost.com
- Maria Teresa Kumar Founding Executive Director Voto Latino
- Dana Milbank Columnist Washington Post->Op-Ed
- Tavis Smiley Talk Show Host PBS
- Cornel West Professor Princeton University->Religion and African Amer.Studies
State of the Black Union 2009, Afternoon Session
Civil rights activists, scholars, and policy analysts gathered to discuss their thoughts and insights on the challenges…
Tavis Smiley Presents Poverty in America
Tavis Smiley moderated a discussion focusing on poverty in the United States. Panelists discussed issues including…
Millions More Movement, Morning
The Millions More Movement commemorated the 10th anniversary of the Million Man March on the National Mall with…
Black Youth and the Media
Professor West and Mr. McGruder talked about minority depictions in the media. Among the topics they…