Health Care Financing
Health care industry leaders spoke about health care costs and financing. They also talked about various methods of containing costs, improving quality, and the likely impact of health care reform legislation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Barron, Patrick Chief Operating Officer Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Clarke, Richard L. President and CEO Healthcare Financial Management Assn.
- Cohen, Jon Chief Medical Officer Quest Diagnostics
- Shalala, Donna E. President University of Miami
- Tuffin, Michael Executive Vice President America's Health Insurance Plans
- Umbdenstock, Richard J. President and CEO American Hospital Association
- Wilson, Cecil B. M.D. President American Medical Association
More Videos From
Global Business Forum 2011 - Business of Healthcare
Future of Health Care
Panelists talked about investment opportunities being generated by changes in the health care industry, and how…
Health Care Policy Impact on Health Insurers
Panelists talked about at how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) would impact consumers, employers, and insurers, and some…
Presidential Candidates Debate Briefing
Prior to the first in a series of three presidential candidate debates hosted by the Commission on Presidential Debates…
Presidential Candidates Debate Preview
Prior to the first of three debates sponsored by the Commission on Presidential Debates, telephone lines were open for…