Congressional staff members spoke about the importance of cybersecurity and various pieces of related legislation being considered in committees. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Matt McCabe Counsel Homeland Security
- Brandon Milhorn Minority Staff Director and Chief Counsel Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Jake Olcott Counsel Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Branden Ritchie Legislative Director U.S. House of Representatives->Goodlatte, R. (R-VA)
- Tommy Ross Adviser U.S. Senate->Reid, H. (D-NV)
- Shane Tews Vice President VeriSign Inc->Government Relations
More Videos From
Cong. Internet Caucus Advisory Cmte.: 7th Annual State of the Net Conf.
Online Privacy Protection and Regulation
Internet experts and online privacy advocates talked about online privacy, the role of government regulation, consumer…
Cyber Security Legislation
Former security officials and current congressional staffers discussed pending cybersecurity legislation. They…
Internet Privacy Issues
Panelists talked about online privacy issues related to third party tracking of consumer web searches and…
Drew Houston on Internet Policy
Dropbox co-founder and chief executive officer Drew Houston talked about Internet policy trends in 2014 and the future…