President Hu Jintao Remarks
Chinese President Hu Jintao spoke to a group of U.S. business executives. In his comments he stated that many U.S. companies get the… read more
Chinese President Hu Jintao spoke to a group of U.S. business executives. In his comments he stated that many U.S. companies get the greatest share of their profits from doing business in China, and called for cooperation between the U.S. and China in leading the world in a recovery from the 2008 financial crisis. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Frisbie, John President U.S.-China Business Council
- Hills, Carla A. Vice Chair Council on Foreign Relations
- Hu, Jintao President China
- Kent, Muhtar President and CEO Coca-Cola Company
- Kissinger, Henry A. Secretary (Former) Department of State
- Locke, Gary Secretary Department of Commerce
President of the People’s Republic of China Hu Jintao made a public speech during his trip to Washington, D.C. at…
Vice President Hu talked about China’s relationship with the U.S., Taiwan, international terrorism, and other…
U.S.-China Commercial Relationship
Commerce Secretary Gary Locke talked about the economic ties between the U.S. and China.
Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping spoke today to leaders from the private and public sectors at a luncheon. He…