Afghanistan Construction Projects
Officials from companies that received contracts for work in Afghanistan testified on problems with planning, costs, delays, and host-nation sustainability of construction projects.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ervin, Clark Kent Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
- Henke, Robert J. Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
- McCarron, Bruce Regional Director United Nations->Office for Project Services
- McKelvy, Michael President CH2M Hill->Government, Environment and Nuclear Division
- Mouzannar, Charles Executive Vice President AMEC Construction Management, Inc.
- Shays, Christopher Co-Chair Commission on Wartime Contracting
- Tiefer, Charles Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
- Van Dyke, William President Black and Veatch->Special Projects
- Zakheim, Dov S. Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan
The Commission on Wartime Contracting continued its investigation into how U.S. tax dollars were spent on contracting…
Contracting Support of U.S. Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan
Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy on the department’s contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Among the…
Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan Final Report
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan issued its final report, finding over $30 billion in…
Wartime Contracts and Private Security Firms, Executives Panel
Executives from private security companies with contracts to provide security for some government agencies testified…