Afghanistan Construction Projects
Officials from companies that received contracts for work in Afghanistan testified on problems with planning, costs, delays, and host-nation sustainability of construction projects.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Clark Kent Ervin Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
- Robert J. Henke Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
- Bruce McCarron Regional Director United Nations->Office for Project Services
- Michael McKelvy President CH2M Hill->Government, Environment and Nuclear Division
- Charles Mouzannar Executive Vice President AMEC Construction Management, Inc.
- Christopher Shays Co-Chair Commission on Wartime Contracting
- Charles Tiefer Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
- William Van Dyke President Black and Veatch->Special Projects
- Dov S. Zakheim Commissioner Commission on Wartime Contracting
Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan
The Commission on Wartime Contracting continued its investigation into how U.S. tax dollars were spent on contracting…
Contracting Support of U.S. Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan
Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy on the department’s contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Among the…
Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan Final Report
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan issued its final report, finding over $30 billion in…
Wartime Contracts and Private Security Firms, Executives Panel
Executives from private security companies with contracts to provide security for some government agencies testified…