Sudan Referendum Results
Panelists analyzed the results Sudan’s referendum on soverignty, their implications, and the role of the U.S. in partnering with the world’s newest country. They also responded to questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth Head of Mission Southern Sudan->Mission to U.S.
- John Edward Hilboldt Director Heritage Foundation->Lectures and Seminars
- Jon Temin Senior Program Officer U.S. Institute of Peace->Sudan
- Ray Walser Senior Analyst Heritage Foundation->Latin America
- Richard S. Williamson Special Envoy Department of State->Sudan
January Referendum Vote in Sudan
Representatives from the Northern and Southern Sudanese governments and analysts who work in Sudan talked about…
Future of Sudan
Witnesses testified about the future of Sudan following a referendum to decide if the south would cede from the north,…
Book Discussion on The Big Scrum: How Teddy Roosevelt Saved Football
John Miller recounts President Theodore Roosevelt’s involvement in the re-imagining of football, which saved the…
WikiLeaks Release of Classified Documents
Former U.S. government officials talked about the WikiLeaks release of classified State Department documents. They…