Book Discussion on When Gay People Get Married
M.V. Lee Badgett talked about her book When Gay People Get Married: What Happens When Societies Legalize Same-Sex Marriage. She was… read more
M.V. Lee Badgett talked about her book When Gay People Get Married: What Happens When Societies Legalize Same-Sex Marriage.
She was interviewed by the crew of the C-SPAN 2012 Campaign Bus. The date and location of the interview are not known. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- M. V. Badgett Research Director University of California, Los Angeles->Williams Institute for Sexual Orientation Law and Public Policy
More Videos From
- Book Discussion on In the Middle and on the Edge
- Book Discussion on White Coat, Black Hat
- Book Discussion on I Belong to South Carolina
- Book Discussion on Randhurst
- Book Discussion on When Gay People Get Married
- Book Discussion on Political Rules of the Road
- Book Discussion on Dawn of Desegregation
- Book Discussion on Knights of the Quill
Book Discussion on Courting Equality
Patricia A. Gozemba talked about her book Courting Equality: A Documentary History of America’s First Legal…
Book Discussion on Knights of the Quill
Patricia McNeely talked about the book she co-wrote, Knights of the Quill: Confederate Correspondents and Their Civil…
Book Discussion on Who Gets a Childhood?
William Bush talked about his book Who Gets a Childhood?: Race and Juvenile Justice in Twentieth-Century Texas…
Book Discussion on In the Middle and on the Edge
James Gentry talked about his book In the Middle and on the Edge: The Twin Falls Region of Idaho. He was interviewed by…