Book Discussion on In the Middle and on the Edge
James Gentry talked about his book In the Middle and on the Edge: The Twin Falls Region of Idaho.
He was interviewed by the crew of the C-SPAN Digital Bus on April 16, 2011, at Twin Falls Public Library in Twin Falls, Idaho.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gentry, Jim Professor Emeritus College of Southern Idaho->History
More Videos From
- Book Discussion on In the Middle and on the Edge
- Book Discussion on White Coat, Black Hat
- Book Discussion on I Belong to South Carolina
- Book Discussion on Randhurst
- Book Discussion on When Gay People Get Married
- Book Discussion on Political Rules of the Road
- Book Discussion on Dawn of Desegregation
- Book Discussion on Knights of the Quill
Book Discussion on Who Gets a Childhood?
William Bush talked about his book Who Gets a Childhood?: Race and Juvenile Justice in Twentieth-Century Texas…
Book Discussion on Knights of the Quill
Patricia McNeely talked about the book she co-wrote, Knights of the Quill: Confederate Correspondents and Their Civil…
Book Discussion on White Coat, Black Hat
Carl Elliot talked about his book White Coat, Black Hat: Adventures on the Dark Side of Medicine.
He was interviewed by…
Book Discussion on Randhurst
Gregory Peerbolte talked about his book Randhurst: Suburban Chicago’s Grandest Shopping Center.
He was interviewed…