Book Discussion on White Coat, Black Hat
Carl Elliot talked about his book White Coat, Black Hat: Adventures on the Dark Side of Medicine.
He was interviewed by the crew of the C-SPAN Digital Bus. The date and location are not known.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Elliot, Carl M.D. Professor University of Minnesota->Center for Bioethics
More Videos From
- Book Discussion on In the Middle and on the Edge
- Book Discussion on White Coat, Black Hat
- Book Discussion on I Belong to South Carolina
- Book Discussion on Randhurst
- Book Discussion on When Gay People Get Married
- Book Discussion on Political Rules of the Road
- Book Discussion on Dawn of Desegregation
- Book Discussion on Knights of the Quill
Book Discussion on Stem Cell Wars
Eve Herold talked about her book Stem Cell Wars: Inside Stories from the Frontlines, published by Palgrave…
Book Discussion on When Gay People Get Married
M.V. Lee Badgett talked about her book When Gay People Get Married: What Happens When Societies Legalize Same-Sex…
Book Discussion on Knights of the Quill
Patricia McNeely talked about the book she co-wrote, Knights of the Quill: Confederate Correspondents and Their Civil…
Book Discussion on Randhurst
Gregory Peerbolte talked about his book Randhurst: Suburban Chicago’s Grandest Shopping Center.
He was interviewed…