U.S. Economy and Job Creation
Democratic governors and several business executives talked about the U.S. economy and job creation. They focused on building partnerships between the public and private sectors, as well as how such policies might spur job growth.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- R. "Tom" Thomas Buffenbarger President International Assn. of Machinists and Aerospace Wkrs.
- David Crane President and CEO NRG Energy
- Walter Havenstein Chief Executive Officer Science Applications Intl. Corp.
- John W. Hickenlooper Governor Colorado
- Christopher Lee Managing Director Highstar Infrastructure Investment
- Dannel P. Malloy Governor Connecticut
- C. David Myers President Johnson Controls->Building Efficiency
- Martin J. O'Malley Governor Maryland
- Beverly Perdue Governor North Carolina
- James E. Rogers Chair, President, and CEO Spectra Energy
- Robert E. Rubin Secretary (Former) Department of the Treasury
- Brian Schweitzer Governor Montana
- Peter Shumlin Governor Vermont
More Videos From
Democratic Governors Association: Annual Winter Meeting
Infrastructure and Job Creation
Democratic Governors Association (DGA) released its infrastructure investment plan. Governors Martin…
Future of the U.S. Workforce
Democratic governors and several CEOs talked about the future of the U.S. workforce. John Podesta moderated.
National Governors Association at the White House
National Governors Association Chair Mary Fallin (R-OK) and Vice Chair John Hickenlooper (D-CO) briefed reporters after…
State of U.S. Labor Market
The Center for American Progress held a forum on U.S. job creation. John Podesta and Robert Rubin made opening…