Valerie Jarrett Remarks
Valerie Jarrett talked about the Obama administration’s priorities and accomplishments and the importance of working together with the Jewish community to address issues of mutual concern.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Conrad Giles Chairman Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- Steve Gutow Executive Director Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- Valerie Jarrett Senior Adviser White House
- Mark Stanley Chairman National Jewish Democratic Council
- Susan Turnbull Chair Democratic Party->Maryland
More Videos From
Jewish Council for Public Affairs: PlenaryMore Videos
Religion and Public Civility
Representative Keith Ellison (D-MI) talked about the role of faith and religion in shaping political civility in the…
Washington Ideas Forum, Day 1, Part 1
White House officials, journalists, and business leaders spoke about a wide range of issues including broadcast network…
Environment, Energy, and Security
Former CIA Director James Woolsey and Minnesota Senator Amy Klocuchar spoke about international security, energy and…
Which Party is Winning "The Message War"?
Frank Luntz talked about his new book Win: The Principles That Take Your Business From Ordinary to Extraordinary. He…