2010 Health Care Law, Job Creation and Federal Budget
Panelists talked about the impact of the 2010 health care law on the health care system, federal budget, and economy, as well as legal challenges to the law.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cannon, Michael F. Director Cato Institute->Health Policy Studies
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas J. Director (Former) Congressional Budget Office
- Patel, Kavita Managing Director Brookings Institution->Health Care Reform Center
- Pollack, Ronald F. Executive Director Families USA
- Ponnuru, Ramesh Senior Editor National Review
- Rivkin, David B. Jr. Attorney
More Videos From
Cato Institute: "The New Health Care Law"
Health Care Law Repeal and Proposed Changes
Health care analysts, who supported repealing the 2010 health care reform law, talked about different provisions of the…
Supreme Court Health Care Law Challenge Preview, Individual Mandate
Panelists previewed the Supreme Court oral arguments on the constitutionality of the 2010 health care law requirement…
Supreme Court Health Care Decision
Legal experts talked about the Supreme Court’s ruling that upheld the Affordable Care Act, the health care…
Supreme Court Ruling on Affordable Care Act
Panelists talked about the Supreme Court’s ruling that upheld the Affordable Care Act, the health care…