Prosecution and Regulation of Corruption
Legal scholars discussed instances in which state and federal compete on who should prosecute and regulate public corruption cases. The program included audience member questions and answers between the audience and the panelists.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Chisam, Blake Chief Counsel and Staff Director (Former) Ethics
- Clark, Kathleen Professor Washington University in St. Louis->School of Law
- Goldstock, Ronald Director (Former) New York (State)->Organized Crime Task Force
- Hearn, Rose Gill Commissioner New York City Dept. of Investigation
- Hills, Roderick Jr. Professor New York University->School of Law
More Videos From
NYU Law School: Symposium on Policing, Regulating & Prosecuting CorruptionMore Videos
Symposium on Fighting Corruption
Anne Milgram spoke about her career in the law and prosecuting public corruption cases.
Prosecution of Wall Street Banks
NYU LAW SCHOOL
The Milbank Tweed Forum:
Prosecuting Wall Street
Lanny Breuer, Assistant Attorney Gen, Criminal…
Neil Barofsky Remarks
Neil Barofsky gave the keynote address at a New York University School of Law forum on fighting corruption. He…
Panelists talked about public corruption, ethics, and the law. Among the topics they addressed were criminal…