Ethnicity and Culture of U.S. Families
Juan Williams moderated a discussion on the structure of black, Latino, American Muslim, Indian, and Asian families in the U.S.
This program was part of an Aspen Institute symposium on the state of race in the United States.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Charles M. Firestone Executive Director Aspen Institute->Communications and Society Programs
- Sonny Garg President Exelon Corporation->Exelon Power
- Daisy Khan Executive Director American Society for Muslim Advancement
- Lillian Rodriguez-Lopez President Hispanic Federation
- Omar Wasow Executive Editor Blackplanet.com
- Juan Williams Political Analyst FOX News Network
More Videos From
Aspen Institute: The State of Race in America SymposiumMore Videos
Politics and Minorities
Juan Williams moderated a discussion on politics and political parties' methods to attract minority voters in the 2012…
School, Jobs, and Prisons
Richard Lui moderated a panel of government officials, activists, and activists on minority education…
Media and Popular Culture
Panelists talked about media and popular culture. This program was part of an Aspen Institute symposium on the…
State of Race in America Symposium
Following opening remarks by Charles Firestone and David Cohen, Dianne Pinderhughes spoke about race and…