Ethnicity and Culture of U.S. Families
Juan Williams moderated a discussion on the structure of black, Latino, American Muslim, Indian, and Asian families in the U.S.
This program was part of an Aspen Institute symposium on the state of race in the United States.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Firestone, Charles M. Executive Director Aspen Institute->Communications and Society Programs
- Garg, Sonny President Exelon Power
- Khan, Daisy Executive Director American Society for Muslim Advancement
- Rodriguez-Lopez, Lillian President Hispanic Federation
- Wasow, Omar Executive Editor Blackplanet.com
- Williams, Juan Political Analyst FOX News Network
More Videos From
Aspen Institute: The State of Race in America SymposiumMore Videos
Politics and Minorities
Juan Williams moderated a discussion on politics and political parties' methods to attract minority voters in the 2012…
State of Race in America Symposium
Following opening remarks by Charles Firestone and David Cohen, Dianne Pinderhughes spoke about race and…
Media and Popular Culture
Panelists talked about media and popular culture.
This program was part of an Aspen Institute symposium on the…
School, Jobs, and Prisons
Richard Lui moderated a panel of government officials, activists, and activists on minority education…