Gene Sperling on the Debt Ceiling
Gene Sperling talked about the president’s debt and deficit reduction plan, and the upcoming debate over the debt limit.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Frederick Kempe President and CEO Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Gene B. Sperling Senior Counselor Department of the Treasury->Office of the Secretary
- Gillian Tett Managing Editor Financial Times->U.S.
More Videos From
Bertelsmann Fndn./Financial Times - Business Summit
- International Debt and Trade
- Business Innovation and Investment
- French Economic Minister Remarks
- Economic Growth and Inflation
U.S. Economy and Federal Spending
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and Representative Henry Waxman (D-CA) participated in an economic conference hosted by…
French Economic Minister Remarks
French Finance Minister Lagarde spoke about the impact of U.S. debt on the world economy and France’s economic…
Economic Growth and Inflation
Former White House Budget Director Peter Orszag and Daniel Tarullo, member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors,…
Business Innovation and Investment
Participants spoke about business innovation, investment and international open markets. Among the issues they…