Amtrak 2012 Budget
The Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Subcommittee of the Senate Appropriations Committee held hearing on proposed fiscal 2012 appropriations for departments, programs and agencies under its jurisdiction.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Joseph Boardman President and CEO Amtrak
- Joseph C. Szabo Administrator Federal Railroad Administration
- Susan M. Collins U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Frank R. Lautenberg U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Patty Murray U.S. Senator [D] Washington
Amtrak and Federal Railroad Adminstration Funding
Witnesses testified about proposed fiscal 2011 appropriations for rail transportation programs and…
Amtrak Growth and Privatization
Joseph Boardman talked about Amtrak, its future, funding, ridership, and potential for growth. He also responded…
Amtrak Structural Reorganization
Representatives from Amtrak and the United Transportation Union testified on the status of a structural reorganization…
Witnesses testified about proposals to establish high-speed rail lines. Among the issues they addressed were the…