2012 Army Budget
Army Secretary John McHugh and Chief of Staff General Martin Dempsey testified about the U.S. Army’s budget request and spending programs for fiscal year 2012.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Susan M. Collins U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Martin E. Dempsey Chief of Staff U.S. Army
- Daniel K. Inouye U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- John M. McHugh Secretary Department of the Army
- Barbara A. Mikulski U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Lisa Murkowski U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Patty Murray U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Richard C. Shelby U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
Army Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
General Ray Odierno and John McHugh testified on the fiscal year 2013 Army budget request.
Fiscal Year 2012 Defense Department Budget Request
Secretary Gates and Admiral Mullen testified on the Defense Department’s fiscal year 2012 budget…
Defense Department 2012 Budget, Army
Army Budget Director Phillip McGhee and Deputy Budget Director Barbara Bonessa spoke to reporters and answered…
Defense Department Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey testified on the 2013 military budget.