Homeland Security Intelligence, Part 2
Coast Guard, airport security, border protection, and immigration officials testified on the collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination of information at the Department of Homeland Security.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Atkin, Thomas Rear Admiral U.S. Coast Guard
- Chaparro, James Assistant Director for Intelligence U.S. Customs Service->Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Cravaack, Chip U.S. Representative [R] Minnesota
- johnson, Daniel Assistant Administrator Transportation Security Administration->Intelligence
- Meehan, Patrick L. U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Mitchell, Susan Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Intelligence and Operations Department of Homeland Security->Customs and Border Protection
- Quayle, Ben U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- Speier, Karen Lorraine "Jackie" Jacqueline U.S. Representative [D] California
- Wagner, Caryn A. Undersecretary Department of Homeland Security->Office of Intelligence and Analysis
More Videos From
House Homeland Security Subcmte. on DHS Intelligence Enterprise Assessment
Homeland Security Intelligence, Part 1
Coast Guard, airport security, border protection, and immigration officials testified on the collection, processing,…
U.S. Secret Service
Mark Sullivan testified about U.S. Secret Service operations. He focused on the upcoming year that included the…
Homeland Security Spending Bill
Rob Margetta spoke by phone about the homeland security spending bill.
Debate on Homeland Security Spending
Members debated spending levels for the Department of Homeland Security programs.