Federal Reserve Lending Disclosures
Witnesses testified on Federal Reserve lending during the 2008 financial crisis, as well as financial disclosure practices by the Federal Reserve.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Baxter, Thomas Executive Vice President and General Counsel Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Alvarez, Scott General Counsel Federal Reserve
- Clay, William Lacy Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Missouri
- Green, Al U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Jones, Walter B. Jr. U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Maloney, Carolyn U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Paul, Ronald "Ron" M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
Federal Reserve Reform, Economists Panel
Economists testified on legislative proposals that either reform abolish the Federal Reserve System.
Federal Reserve Reform, Congressional Panel
Representatives Kevin Brady (R-TX) and Barney Frank (D-MA) testified on their differing legislative proposals to reform…
AIG Under Troubled Asset Relief Program, Panel 1
Witnesses testified on the $133 billion American International Group (AIG) received under TARP (Troubled Asset Relief…
Independence of the Federal Reserve
Witnesses testified about proposals to expand the role and authority of the Federal Reserve. The new powers would…