Cyber Security Threats
Former CIA, Defense Department, and National Security Council officials talked about the growing number of global cyber attacks. They… read more
Former CIA, Defense Department, and National Security Council officials talked about the growing number of global cyber attacks. They talked about the nature of cyber threats, and recent cyber attacks on defense contractor Lockheed Martin and Iran’s nuclear program. Following their remarks they answered questions from audience members. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Deitz, Robert L. Senior Counselor (Former) Central Intelligence Agency->Office of the Director
- Giesler, Robert Vice President Science Applications Intl. Corp.
- Lapointe, Adriane Visiting Fellow Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Lewis, James Andrew Senior Fellow and Director Center for Strategic and International Studies->Technology and Public Policy Program
- Miller, Frank L. Deputy Assistant Secretary (Former) Department of Defense
- Miller, Judith General Counsel (Former) Department of Defense
More Videos From
Center for Strategic & International Studies: 2011 Global Security ForumMore Videos
Registration of New Internet Domains
Rod Beckstrom outlined the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) plan to allow the registration…
Transatlantic Cyber Security Cooperation
Panelists talked about U.S.-European Union (EU) cyber security partnerships.
This discussion was part of a Center for…
General Keith Alexander talked about U.S. cybersecurity policy and the roles and responsibilities of U.S. Cyber…
National Security Agency PRISM Surveillance Program
Panelists talked about PRISM, the National Security Agency’s (NSA) program for electronic surveillance and data…