U.S. Military Operations in Libya
House members debated U.S. military intervention in Libya.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jackson Lee, Sheila U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Kaptur, Marcia "Marcy" U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Kucinich, Dennis U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- McCaul, Michael U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Moran, James "Jim" U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
- Rooney, Thomas "Tom" J. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Smith, Adam U.S. Representative [D] Washington
- Turner, Michael R. U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
More Videos From
U.S. House of RepresentativesMore Videos
Limited Use of Troops in Libya
House members debated the authorization of limited U.S. troops in Libya. The measure failed 123-295.
U.S. Operations in Libya
House members debated cutting off funding for offensive operations by U.S. forces in Libya. The resolution failed…
Representative Kucinich on Military Action in Libya
Representative Dennis Kucinich talked about the lawsuit he and a bipartisan House coalition filed against the Obama…
The House debated resolutions requiring the president to be in conformity with the War Powers Resolution with regard to…