Senator Whitehouse on Debt
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) delivered remarks on the Senate floor concerning the national debt.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sheldon Whitehouse U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
More Videos From
- Senator Durbin on Budget Deficit and Federal Debt
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senators Vitter and Schumer on Constitutional Amendment
- Senators Boxer and Hatch on Taxes and Debt Ceiling
- Senator Whitehouse on Debt
- Senator Sessions on Debt
Senator Sessions on Debt
Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) delivered remarks, on the Senate floor, concerning the national debt.
Senator Isakson on White House Deficit Meeting
Senator Isakson reacted to President Obama’s invitation about President Obama’s invitation for a meeting…
Senate Leaders on Federal Debt and Deficit
Senate Minority Leader McConnell and Majority Leader Reid spoke on the Senate floor about the federal debt and budget…
Senator Sessions on Federal Debt and Deficit
Senator Sessions delivered remarks on the Senate floor concerning the federal budget deficit and the national debt.