Senate Republicans on Debt and Deficit Reduction Talks
Congressional Republicans spoke to reporters about talks with Democrats and President Obama on national debt and budget deficit reductions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lee, Michael "Mike" S. U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Paul, Rand M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Toomey, Pat U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Vitter, David U.S. Senator [R] Louisiana
The U.S. Senate convenes to resume consideration of S Con Res 8, the budget resolution for fiscal 2014, offered by…
Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized. Following Leader remarks, the Senate will…
Sen. James Inhofe, R-OK, that aims to overturn emissions requirements for mercury and other toxins that were…
Senate Session, Part 1