Budget and Debt Talks
Senate Democrats and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner spoke to reporters about negotiations on the budget, national debt, and raising the debt ceiling.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Durbin, Richard "Dick" J. U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Geithner, Timothy F. Secretary Department of the Treasury
- Murray, Patty U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Schumer, Charles E. U.S. Senator [D] New York
Senate Democratic Leaders on Budget and Debt Negotiations
Senate Democratic leaders spoke to reporters about ongoing efforts to reach an agreement on raising the debt…
Senate Democrats on Debt Ceiling Negotiations
Senate Democratic leaders spoke to reporters about negotiations on raising the debt ceiling. Majority Leader Reid…
Senators Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Charles Schumer, and Patty Murray urged House Republicans to fully fund disaster…
Senate Democratic Leadership on Fiscal Year 2014 Budget
Senate Democratic Leaders spoke to reporters and answered questions on budget proposals for fiscal year 2014. They also…