Debt and Deficit Reduction Plan
Senators debated the House Republicans' “Cut, Cap, and Balance” bill.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Graham, Lindsey U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Johanns, Mike U.S. Senator [R] Nebraska
- Leahy, Patrick J. U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Manchin, Joe III U.S. Senator [D] West Virginia
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Thune, John R. U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
U.S. Senate: Debt & Deficit Reduction PlanMore Videos
Senator Sanders on Deficit Reduction Proposal
Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) spoke in opposition to a deficit reduction proposal put forward by the “Gang of…
Senator Reid on New Debt Ceiling Proposal
Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) proposed a plan to raise the debt ceiling.
Senators Durbin and Alexander on Millionaire Tax Non-Binding Resolution
Senators Durbin and Alexander debated a non-binding measure saying that citizens earning more than $1,000,000 per year…
Senator Durbin on Budget Deficit and Federal Debt