Debt and Deficit Reduction Plan
Senators debated the House Republicans' “Cut, Cap, and Balance” bill.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lindsey Graham U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Mike Johanns U.S. Senator [R] Nebraska
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Joe Manchin III U.S. Senator [D] West Virginia
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
U.S. Senate: Debt & Deficit Reduction PlanMore Videos
Senator Sanders on Deficit Reduction Proposal
Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) spoke in opposition to a deficit reduction proposal put forward by the “Gang of…
Senator Reid on New Debt Ceiling Proposal
Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) proposed a plan to raise the debt ceiling.
Senators Durbin and Alexander on Millionaire Tax Non-Binding Resolution
Senators Durbin and Alexander debated a non-binding measure saying that citizens earning more than $1,000,000 per year…
Senator Durbin on Budget Deficit and Federal Debt