Coptic Christians in Egypt
The Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe, also known as the U.S. Helsinki Commission, held a hearing on the plight of Coptic Christians in Egypt and the political future of the country.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sandra "Sandy" Adams U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Michele Clark Adjunct Professor George Washington University->Elliott School of Intl. Affairs
- Stephen "Steve" Cohen U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- Caroline Doss Vice President Coptic Solidarity Non-Governmental Organization
- Trent Franks U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- Shelly H. Han Policy Adviser Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe->Economics, Environment, Technology and Trade
- Jean Maher President Egyptian Union for Human Rights Organization->France Office
- Mark Milosch Chief of Staff Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joseph "Joe" Pitts U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Christopher "Chris" H. Smith U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Frank R. Wolf U.S. Representative [R] Virginia