Coptic Christians in Egypt
The Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe, also known as the U.S. Helsinki Commission, held a hearing on the plight of Coptic Christians in Egypt and the political future of the country.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Adams, Sandra "Sandy" U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Clark, Michele Adjunct Professor George Washington University->Elliott School of Intl. Affairs
- Cohen, Stephen "Steve" U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- Doss, Caroline Vice President Coptic Solidarity Non-Governmental Organization
- Franks, Trent U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- Han, Shelly H. Policy Adviser Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe->Economics, Environment, Technology and Trade
- Maher, Jean President Egyptian Union for Human Rights Organization->France Office
- Milosch, Mark Chief of Staff Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Pitts, Joseph "Joe" U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Smith, Christopher "Chris" H. U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Wolf, Frank R. U.S. Representative [R] Virginia