Book Discussion on In Defense of the Bush Doctrine
Robert Kaufman, author of In Defense of the Bush Doctrine, debated the merits of President George W. Bush’s foreign policy and nation… read more
Robert Kaufman, author of In Defense of the Bush Doctrine, debated the merits of President George W. Bush’s foreign policy and nation building with Jacob Hornberger, founder and president of The Future of Freedom Foundation. They also responded to questions from members of the audience. Brian Calle moderated.
“Nation Building and the Bush Doctrine: Good or Bad for America?” was a debate held at FreedomFest, a libertarian conference held annually at Bally’s in Las Vegas. close
People in this video
- Brian Calle Editorial Writer Orange County Register
- Jacob G. Hornberger Founder and President Future of Freedom Foundation
- Robert G. Kaufman Professor Pepperdine University->School of Public Policy
More Videos From
2011 Freedom Fest
- Book Discussion on The Believing Brain
- Book Discussion on In Defense of the Bush Doctrine
- How to Win the Battle for Free Enterprise
- Who Cares About ObamaCare?
- Public Unions, Good or Bad for America?
Who Cares About ObamaCare?
Sally Pipes and Grace-Marie Turner talked about the national healthcare legislation which was signed into law by…
Public Unions, Good or Bad for America?
Stephen Moore and Thea Lee debated the merits of public sector unions. In a mock trial, Ms. Lee, assisted by…
How to Win the Battle for Free Enterprise
Arthur Brooks, author of The Battle: How the Fight between Free Enterprise and Big Government Will Shape…
Book Discussion on The Believing Brain
Michael Shermer talked about how irrational beliefs are formed and reinforced. He responded to questions from…