Book Discussion on The Believing Brain
Michael Shermer talked about how irrational beliefs are formed and reinforced. He responded to questions from members of the audience.
This was a talk at FreedomFest, a libertarian conference held annually at Bally’s in Las Vegas.
People in this video
- Michael Shermer Founding Publisher Skeptic Magazine
More Videos From
2011 Freedom Fest
- Book Discussion on The Believing Brain
- Book Discussion on In Defense of the Bush Doctrine
- How to Win the Battle for Free Enterprise
- Who Cares About ObamaCare?
- Public Unions, Good or Bad for America?
Book Discussion on The Moral Arc
Michael Shermer talked about his book The Moral Arc: How Science and Reason Lead Humanity toward Truth, Justice, and…
The Future of Science and Technology
Panel members talked about the future of science and technology, including the cultural implications of evolution,…
Religion on Trial
From FreedomFest 2010 held at Bally’s in Las Vegas, a debate on religion featured authors Dinesh D’Souza…
Panel Discussion on Technology
David Brin, author of The Transparent Society: Will Technology Force Us To Choose Between Privacy And Freedom, and…