Book Discussion on The Myth of Digital Democracy
George Washington University professor Matthew Hindman talked about his book, The Myth of Digital Democracy. He was interviewed at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
George Washington University Interviews
- Book Discussion on The Leaders We Deserved (And a Few We Didn't)
- Book Discussion on The Myth of Digital Democracy
- Book Discussion on Remembering Scottsboro: The Legacy of an Infamous Trial
- Book Discussion on The Making of Modern Afghanistan
- Book Discussion on Stealing Democracy
- Book Discussion on Leaders at War: How Presidents Shape Military Interventions
- Book Discussion on Sacred Gifts, Profane Pleasures
Book Discussion on The Leaders We Deserved (And a Few We Didn't)
George Washington University professor Alvin Felzenberg talked about his book, The Leaders We Deserved (And a Few We…
Book Discussion on Blue Collar Intellectuals
Daniel Flynn talked about his book Blue Collar Intellectuals: When the Enlightened and the Everyman Elevated America.
Google Book Search Settlement
Cecilia Kang provided a primer on Google’s efforts to digitize books in libraries throughout the world. The…
Book Discussion on Leaders at War: How Presidents Shape Military Interventions
George Washington University professor Elizabeth Saunders talked about her book, Leaders at War: How Presidents Shape…